1/2 cup dates, chopped
1 cup non-dairy milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
You can put on top almonds, chocolate, peanuts…. for decoration.
- Preheat oven to 180C and prepare your muffin paper.
- Place chopped dates and milk in pot and bring to boil. Let it cook for 3 minutes and then take it off the heat. Let it cool a little.
- Then blend into a paste in a food processor.
- Beat the eggs.
- Whisk in vanilla and olive oil.
- Stir in the date paste until well combined.
- Add buckwheat flour and backing powder, mix until evenly mixed.
- At the and add the chocolate and stir it in.
- Put the batter into the muffin models.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then let it cool before eating.