1 cup dates (pitted)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
1 cup almonds
1 1/2 cup oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 chia seeds
1/2 cup shreded coconut
- Process dates in a blender until you get a creamy consistency with small bits.
- Put the the dates in a bowl with oats, almonds, chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Meanwhile warm the honey with peanut butter (or almond butter). Stir and when it combines well add it to the almond mix.
- When you mix all the ingredients well together place them in a pan covered with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Then put it in the fridge for 20minutes.
- When you take it out of the fridge, the dough will feel sticky.
- Put the shreded coconut on a plate.
- Take some dough in your hand and form a ball. Place it on the plate and roll it around the coconut.