Ingredients for the salad:
Salad(I used rucola)
2tbs Pumpkin seeds(dried)
*You can put how much you want, it depends on your taste*
Creamy herb dressing:
1tbs Cream cheese
2-3tbs Greek yogurt
A hand full of Herbes(I used thyme and parsley)
- Clean the shrimps and oil them. Then place them on the grill (or pan) and cook for 5-10min (it depends on the size). They have to become bright orange.
- Meanwhile cut the cheese. I cut both parmesan and brie in large squares but you can do it however you want.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes as well. I left the small ones whole and cut the big ones in half.
- Then place in a large bowl the salad, seeds, shrimps, cheese and tomatoes. Pour some olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the ingredients and add some salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and the salad is ready.
You can also make a dressing.
- First you mix together the greek yogurt and cream cheese.
- Then you cut the herbs in small pieces and add them to the yogurt.
- You can also add some olive oil and salt for more flavor.
*Tip: You can use pumpkin oil instead of olive oil